Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life in KL :D


Hai guy, already long time no blogging liao :P My days in KL is enrich ! Ya, enrich,interesting and full with many activities.The most valuable things is passing Christmas with my cousin who is a Christian -- XiaoJia and the most happy thing is i received a PRESENT from Santa this year :D This is my first gift from Santa since i'm born.Haha, very excited about this :DDD
  

The difference between this year Christmas and the last was ... i join my cousin church Christmas dinner at SMJK Confucian.This the first time i join the Christmas dinner with the real Christian.In this dinner, i got a new friend -- Lemon Tan, quite funny and talkative girl.Really happy to meet with u :D This the present from JESUS this year ((( :

After i went to KL, i really miss about my CHATIME :/ haha, Chatime !!! i very very very <3 you lahhhh ~ i really feel thankful to the person who brought Chatime into Malaysia. haha :DDD


This little Christmas squirrel is to my cousin who look like a squirrel -- Yenting.I really miss she soooo MUCH but still can't meet with she in KL.Feel SADDD lolll :C And her schedule is really FULLLLL lolz !


Go to do nail with XiaoJia yesterday, the stuff said i chose the right colour for my nails :) This was the first time i do my nails.Fell nervous,haha :DDD But it would be a good experience for me :D 



HAHA ~ Finally, i found the Percy Jackson series books already ! Feel excited lahhh :DDD I love its stories that said a boy who is half human and half god who his father is POSIDEN.It really a interesting book after Harry Potter.

And also go Tutti Fruitti :)))