Friday, December 16, 2011

Form 6 Graduation Ceremory

Hai blog , i'm here again.Today, i'm here to update some details and pictures of my Form 6 Graduation Ceremory. Most of the people said that Form 6 is opened for the crazy person because we need to finish all the syllabus in the time one and a half year.It's difficult !!! Ya,it's very difficult ~ But i pass through already.haha :D I'm quite proud for this ... Most of the SPM students chose to continue their study in collage but i still stay in school and continue my Form 6 life.This such a hard choice for me but i done it ! Really happy :))) Now, I just hope that i can straight continue my study in government university and study the course i like :D Really feel happy and joy because i got these friends to pass through my hard and bored life in Form 6. We pass happy , sad , upset and even crazy together. This's the most valuable memories for me to remember my Form 6 study life.I won't forgot all of you de !!! Hope we all can success in our future, our own road :)))        


me and Liqi

Liling,Chenyee,Maggie and Fang :D

our principal

student representative -- Yeeseng :)

award the certificate <3

lower form presentation -- chicken dance XD

sing song for us ~

writing our wish on the leaves



taking picturre with teacher -- Sjeyin and Pn.Yong

me and Mr.Robert

Pn.Sam and me
 
our camera boy -- Mr.Gan Jia Jun

Puiying,Sjeyin,Liqi and me