Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my first ...

this was my first time ...
lead a team ...
i am a person who does not like to enjoy the limelight ...
i never enjoy the limelight ...
i like to sit in the corner quietly ...
heard people talk , comments ...
but not me ...
i agree that , i'm not very good in relationships ...
not very good in communication ...
many people said i'm very quiet ...
jz like my name ... "jing" = quiet
it's because i feel inferior ...
i fear to communication with people because i
fear they know wht i'm thinking about ...
so ...
this is a great experience for me to lead a team ...
take a team ...
this was the 1st time ...
i lead a team , n we achieved a good result for ours team ...
second place ^^
i very proud n happy for my team ...
really !!!
i'm proud with u all !!!
Orchid , u r the best !!!