Sunday, October 03, 2010

dad sick ...(>.<)

30/9 night, my dad suddenly fall ...twitch n body tight ...at 4.12 a.m.we all felt scare n try to get help from our neighborsbut no one give we a helping hand .so, we called my aunts n uncles came to help.since had they help , my dad's condition started stable .my mum tried to use some chinese traditional therapy -- acupuncture & massage to wake up my dad ....

besides that , my aunt n I try to get a doctor at the midnight.after 15 minutes , the doctor came.he checked my dad's blood pressure , glucose n heartbeat but everything was normal ...finally , we decided brought he to sunway medical central to accepted a body check ...


at 8.00a.m. in same day , we ride my uncle's car to KL .after about 4 hours , we arrived the sunway medical centre ...firstly , we met my dad's doctor -- Mr . Richard Chua he suggested my dad to do the MRI n EEG tests ...after that , we made a appointment with counter ...at 2.15 p.m. , after a blood test , we had our lunch in canteen and wait for the MRI test ...after the MRI test , we waited at there for the report ...after get the report , we back to my aunt's house for rest ...


the second day , we went to medical centre for the second test -- the EEG test ,while waiting for the arrangement , we tried to have our breakfast at the starbucks coffee


after having the breakfast , my dad started his EEG test ...while waiting for my dad , we went to sunway pyramid ...n i bought a CD from popular book shop ...is my idol - Hebe's CD ...


after 2 hours , we back to hospital to take my dad ...we meet his doctor again , he said my dad everything is ok ...nothing abnormal showed from his blood test , MRI test n EEG testbut still have to observe for a period of time ...at the same day , we ride bus to home ...